Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw 2.0 Prototype
Here are some photos of the shaft. You can see all of the data comparisons in the 2020 Big Bad Low Spin Shaft Test. I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this shaft. It's in stock in very limited quantities as of Oct 16. 

2.0 is a lower spin version of AV White. It is/was being used on Tour by Brooks Koepka and Rory McIlroy. 

Tensei AV White 2.0:

Loved this shaft. Super stable, tremendous control even under full attack mode. It just feels tighter overall than the AV White non proto version. I could really tee the ball up and let it go full blast if I wanted to hit monster drives and it really held up to that. Never ballooned, never had any wild misses with it. Everything was perfect launch, super low spin, and a very flat apex on a straight rope even in a cross wind. It can take everything I wanted to give it, or let me smooth a little fade out there for control without any resistance. By far my personal favorite. Slower guys commented on how it could feel a bit tight. Pretty sensitive to tipping and easy to make a mistake with if you don't know how to set up the product. 

Are these shafts now in house and available?
(10-01-2020, 01:53 PM)Hogan1953 Wrote: Are these shafts now in house and available?

They have arrived from Japan and just hit Tour. We should have them in house very shortly. We aren't taking any more pre orders but will put them up officially when they are ready to ship.
What are the specific differences between this and the standard Raw?
(10-07-2020, 02:15 AM)mmmonroe Wrote: What are the specific differences between this and the standard Raw?

The 2.0 is lower spin and lower launch overall. We do have a data comparison thread up that directly compares the two. We do expect stock very soon, Oct 16th was the date Ed was given today, and I believe we will have a few pieces available outside of the Pre-orders.
(10-07-2020, 05:26 PM)TollBros Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 02:15 AM)mmmonroe Wrote: What are the specific differences between this and the standard Raw?

The 2.0 is lower spin and lower launch overall. We do have a data comparison thread up that directly compares the two. We do expect stock very soon, Oct 16th was the date Ed was given today, and I believe we will have a few pieces available outside of the Pre-orders.

Do you have the price yet?
(10-07-2020, 11:31 PM)crooksc17 Wrote:

We will have them up in the online custom shop just as soon as they arrive. I'm not 100% sure what final pricing is. I believe $425. It may vary slightly, but that's close.
GREAT NEWS! These just came in and will be being inventoried tomorrow, packaged Tuesday and shipped Wednesday. We even have about 10 pieces of each weight as overstock to fill new orders.
(10-07-2020, 11:31 PM)crooksc17 Wrote:

$425 + shipping is the price.
cannot WAIT to get my hands on my 65TX!

been itching to get it back since i was lucky enough to test it - flat out performer.